Whether you are a financial institution, professional trader, Forex seminar organizer, money manager or simply know a group of clients that can benefit from Forex trading, we can offer a partnership programs that will please your customers and fit your needs. Expand your business and earn competitive commissions by introducing new clients to Forex Club. We will manage the trading floor operations, leaving you free to assist and interact with you customers.
- Leading global broker since 1997 with monthly trading volumes that exceed $178 billion and clients from over 120 countries
- Large selection of instruments, including gold, silver, and CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on the prices of oil, stocks, and indices
- Wide range of superior trading platforms for all levels of traders
- Competitive customizable partner payouts
- Deep liquidity pool and fast execution
- Powerful real-time back-office to track your commissions and new client reports
- Fast account setup
- Tight spreads.
Thanks to the agreements with top liquidity providers and no-dealing-desk execution model, Forex Club clients are able to enjoy very competitive spreads.
- Four Superior Trading Platforms.
Our trading platforms, Start FX, MetaTrader4™ and Rumus, have all the top features that forex traders are asking for including:
- instant execution
- one-click trading
- trailing stops
- automated trading
- trading from the charts
- fractional pips and much more.
- Comprehensive news and analytical tools.
All clients receive live feeds from Dow Jones News. Qualified clients also receive Trading Central expert market updates several times a day, trading signals from Autochartist, and access to the company's own Market Sentiment indicator.
- Award-winning forex training.
If your clients are new to forex we can offer a great variety of trading materials from 6 professional training films to webinars and one-on-one training sessions.
- Exciting trading environment.
Forex Club stands to its name by hosting exciting trading contests on demo and live accounts as well as monthly Club Days in our retail locations.
- Convenient account funding options.
We accept major credit cards, MoneyBookers, Webmoney, bank wires and other payment options.