The goal of this Warning is to inform the Client of the risks associated with trading operations in the international financial markets as well as to inform the Client of a possibility of financial losses due to the above risks. The Warning does not comprise all potential risks, since the number of such situations is enormous.
- When carrying out conversion deals even relatively slight fluctuations in the exchange rate can have a considerable impact on the Client's trading account due to the credit lever effect. If the market situation is not favourable for the Client's position, he/she can suffer losses in the amount of the initial deposit and any additional funds deposited to secure the open positions. The Client shall bear all the risks and shall be responsible for the use of financial resources and the choice of a trading strategy.
- A number of instruments can undergo considerable price fluctuations within one trading day, which implies a high risk of both gains and losses.
- The Client shall bear the risks of financial losses suffered due to failure (breakdown) of information, communication, power and other systems.
- The Client agrees that in a situation different from a regular market situation, the time for processing the Clients' orders can increase.
- The Client shall bear the risks of financial losses suffered due to force majeure. When planning and carrying out high-risk operations you should be always aware of the fact that in actual practice the result achieved can differ from what was planned (or expected); this deviation can be either positive or negative and shall depend on a whole range of circumstances in a particular situation. The result of your activities will depend on how well you can take these into account.
Taking into account the foregoing, the Company recommends you to study the issue and decide whether the Forex market risks shall be acceptable to you or not, considering both the result you expect to get and your financial ability.
This Warning is not intended to make you refuse dealing in the Forex market but is intended to help you assess the risks related to Forex operations and to choose the best strategy for your Forex activities.